The Students’ Grievance Redressal Cell is constituted for the resolution of grievances of the students of the College. Grievance cell is formed in order to keep a healthy atmosphere for students, parents and staff members. Any form of discontent or dissatisfaction arising from academic/non-academic issues like harassment faced by the students, can be informed to the cell. The cell then take action to redress the grievances promptly, ensuring justice to the victims.
Any student with a genuine grievance may approach the Convener or any member of the Students’ Grievance Cell through:-
- Online grievance cell portal in the Thejus Engineering College website
- e-mail to the Students’ Grievance Cell : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suggestion box kept near the Principal’s office
- This cell helps Students record their complaints and solve their problems related to academics, resources and personal grievances freely and frankly without any fear of victimization
- To keep the dignity of the college high by ensuring conflict free atmosphere in the College by promoting good Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship
- To ensure effective solution for the grievances of the students with an impartial and fair approach